Saturday, November 28, 2009

Keep it Hood


It's officially the weekend, time to get crunk. Project Pat, brother of Three 6 Mafia co-founder Juicy J, released Real Recognize Real earlier this year. The hit single "Keep it Hood" featuring OJ Da Juiceman uses a soul sample and a ridiculous beat that definitely keeps it hood. (By the way, if anyone recognizes the sample let me know) Project Pat gained his notoriety when he collaborated on Three 6's "Sippin' on Some Syrup" back in 2000, and since then has been putting out some filthy shit. It's impossible to write about these furls seriously, just do as Pat and the Ju-Man tell ya, "Keep It Hood" Aye. Ok.

1 comment:

  1. Yo, this track is kinda hilarious, I can hear it rockin the Shark as I listen. The sampled track is called "Clock on the Wall" by the O'Jays, off the album 'Back Stabbers'. I'll email it soon if I can, but otherwise just check the iTunes store.

    ReplyDelete