Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday 45's


TGIF Y'all (That's for all the bubby's in Portland), haven't posted anything on Friday for a while so I've decided to throw in one or two 45's every Friday to mix things up a bit. I have so many 45's laying around or single tracks people hook me up with I need to post them somewhere on a regular basis. First off is a great soul 45 I just picked up in the middle of nowhere southeastern Colorado. Joe Tex is the man, and "I Gotcha" from '72 is one of his best hits...



Next we have the heavy fuzz grizzle riff of this old gem by Glass Sun titled "I Can See The Light" from '69. Been listening to this obscure piece of psychedelia since I picked it up way out in Baker City, Oregon during my drive. Have a good weekend my furls and enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment