Friday, January 27, 2012

Wu


The best hiphop album of all time has to be, unequivocally, 36 Chambers.

The 2008 BET documentary “Wu-The story of Wu Tang Clan,” tells the story of the Wu, this is a real picture of who the Wu were and are now.  I’d seen it a few years ago I think I actually watched it with Noah, and because there’s not much else out there about Wutang, I got it again just as a refresher.

I’m sure most people have seen this, but if you haven’t yet, check it out.  There’s lots of old footage from videos and old interviews with most of the members.  There’s also a good bit about ODB and his release from prison.

There is also a 2009 doc called “Dirty: The official ODB Documentary” which I’ve been searching for but as far as I can tell it’s not available.  If anybody knows where I can find it, hit me up.



No comments:

Post a Comment