Monday, July 12, 2010

Furl Girls Vol. 1




Really had some fun with this mix- here's a playlist of all female girl groups and singers which I've recently thrown together for your listening pleasure. Most of my favorites are on this mix- from Dottie Cambridge to Helene Smith, it's a slew of obscurities and classics woven together for your lofty earholes. This is just the tip of the iceberg, so if you like it leave some comments and Vol. 2 will be just around the corner. Here's the playlist:

I've Got Reasons- Mary Jane Hooper
I Am Controlled By Your Love- Helene Smith
Mean Man- Betty Harris
Sweet Inspiration- The Sweet Inspirations
Three Roses- Starfires
Take Me Home- Donna King
All The Way Down- Etta James
Blind Alley- The Emotions
Check Me Out- Little Denice
Don't Make Good Girls Go Bad- Della Humphrey
He's About A Mover- Dottie Cambridge
I Can't See Nobody- Nina Simone
I Can't Stand The Rain- Ann Peebles
I Don't Want Nothin' Old But Money- Laura Lee
I'm In Love- The Fascinations
Break-A-Way- Irma Thomas
Jumpin Jack Flash- Thelma Houston
Little Things Mean A Lot- Spanky Wilson
Make Me Believe In You- Patti Jo/Black Science
My Destination Is True Love- Johnnie Mae Matthews
My Love Is Commin Down- Ruby Andrews
Nothing But A Heartache- The Flirtations
Someone Else's Arms- Barbara Acklin
The Slow Fizz- The Sapphires
Trouble- Foxy
Bar-B-Q- Wendy Rene
You Gotta Push- Jodi Gales
You Touch Me- The Lullabyes

Furl Girls Vol. 1

2 comments:

  1. Awsome Lp Man i can not wait to hear it thank you for posting it up and tahnk for sharing such great artist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aggghhhh....it's gone! Please could you put it back up? Pretty please?

    ReplyDelete